406 AF-Compact ELT
McMurdo Kannad Integra 406 AF-Compact
Smallest, lightest ELT.
The 406 AF-Compact ELT provides a direct connection to global Search And Rescue (SAR) services when an emergency situation occurs.
The 406 Compact will automatically activate in the event of a crash. In addition, the pilot can manually activate it via a remote control switch in the panel.
Once activated, the 406MHz distress signal is transmitted continuously, alerting international rescue services to the emergency and your location via the global Cospas-Sarsat Search And Rescue satellite system.
The 406 AF-Compact can also suit helicopter installation, with the mounting tray fitted 45° nose down.
- Compact size
- 48 hour certified transmission on 406MHz (distress) and 121.5MHz (homing)
- Low cost two wire compatibility when installed with optional control panel
- EASA minor change approval available for most common aircraft
- Optional programming dongle, perfect for fleet operators
- Quick and easy retrofit with universal mounting bracket
- Built-in alarm/buzzer
- Compact ELT pack includes:
- Kannad 406 AF Compact ELT
- Universal Mounting Bracket + strap
- RC200 Remote Control Switch
- DIN-12 ELT Connector and Sub D Connector