Automatic Fixed or Automatic Portable Aircraft ELT
McMurdo Kannad 406 AF
The McMurdo Kannad 406 AF ELT is designed to be installed near the tail and to be connected to an outside antenna. A sophisticated “shock sensor” will activate the Kannad 406 AF automatically in the event of an impact.
The McMurdo Kannad 406 AF can also suit helicopter installation, with the mounting tray fitted 45° nose down.
Forward fit on CESSNA Citation X, Excel, Sovereign, BOMBARDIER Dash8-Q400, BD100 (Continental Jet), PILATUS PC12, PC21, EUROCOPTER.
- S1821502-02 Kannad 406 AF: Automatic fixed ELT
- S1820502-02 Kannad 406 AP: Automatic portable ELT, fitted with an auxiliary antenna
- S1822502-02 Kannad 406 AF-H: Automatic fixed ELT, fitted with a 45° G-switch for installation flat or vertical on helicopters
- S1820502-04 Kannad 406 AP-H: Automatic portable ELT, fitted with an auxiliary antenna and a 45° G-switch for installation flat or vertical on helicopters
- S1821502-06 Kannad 406 AF(6D): Automatic fixed ELT fitted with 6 G-switches for installation on helicopters
- Automatic Fixed or Automatic Portable ELT
- 3 frequency, 121.5/243/406MHz
- 6 year battery life
- Short-circuit protection
- Optional programming dongle, perfect for fleet operators
- Weight: 1,180g to 1,290g according to the variants
- ELT dimensions 172 x 82 x 82mm
- Optional ARINC Nav interface: CS144