Powerful Personal Safety Device with GPS
McMurdo FastFind Max G
The McMurdo FastFind Max G is an advanced Personal Locator Beacon which can be carried on your person at all times. Easy to use, with a three-stage activation to avoid accidental operation, the McMurdo FastFind Max G is waterproof to a depth of 10m and floats.
When activated, the McMurdo FastFind Max G transmits a unique ID and your current GPS co-ordinates via the Cospas-Sarsat global search and rescue satellite network, alerting the rescue services typically within 3 minutes. The inbuilt GPS pinpoints your location to within 62m and once within the area, the search and rescue services can quickly locate you using the unit’s 121.5Mhz homing beacon and flashing LED SOS light. The McMurdo FastFind Max G can operate continuously for a minimum of 48 hours.
- 406/121.5MHz PLB
- International approval
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof and buoyant
- Easy to operate
- 50 channel GNSS receiver uses multiple satellite positioning systems
- Position updates every 20 minutes
- Minimum 48hr continuous operation
- 5 year battery storage life
- Self test facility with battery use indicator
- User replaceable battery
- 5 year warranty (after registering)